One of the most common complaints about newer versions of Windows is the slow copying speed, especially when transferring lots of files over the network. If you want to speed up your copying or if you regularly transfer large amounts of data and have to stop the process to perform some other disk-intensive task, this program may be just what you need.
TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer's right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
Change log version 3.0.8 :
- "Clear Transfer History" menu item.
- Closing application while copying.
- Fixed: drag and Drop from 7-Zip File Manager causes Unable to Access error.
- Fixed: drag and Drop from Filezilla causes Unable to Access error.
- Fixed: TeraCopy does not handle command line as expected.
- Fixed: folder names with dots are handled incorrectly by TeraCopy.
- Fixed: copied files have their "Date Modified" set to the current date/time.
- Fixed: active area of close buttons.
Klik show untuk tampilkan gambar
Download link TeraCopy Pro 3.0.8 Final