Written By Unknown on Selasa, 11 November 2014 | Selasa, November 11, 2014
RoboForm is a Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. It allows you to define your personal profile or "usual" responses to a web form. This information is then saved, and when you need to fill a form, just click "Fill Forms" button, and form is filled out. Works as an add-on to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox or Netscape web browsers.
Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- Sync: fix not including some files into sync due to include .rfp filter.
- Sync: do not require One Time Password for background syncing of usage info.
- Sync: fix One Time Password did not work, if WinInet option is used.
- Add 'RoboForm > Sync > Manage RoboForm Everywhere Account' command to RoboForm menu.
- Sync: OpenSSL upgraded to 1.0.1j, to fix recently vulnerabilities such as Poodle.
- Installer: fix RF installer shows too big icon for Chrome 64 bit on Close Applications.
- Installer: increase waiting time before showing Force Close buttons.
- Fix some random crashes related to closing of RF popup windows.
- Chrome + Basic Auth: fix not attaching to basic auth window in some 2-window cases.
- Chrome + Basic Auth: fix crash when BA window appears on site with invalid cert.
- Chrome + Basic Auth: fix not showing AutoSave for Basic Auth.
- Fix RF extension is not added to Yandex browser if Google Chrome is not installed.
- Chrome: fix clicking on Minimize button in Chrome can trigger AutoSave in BA window.
- Chrome 38+: fix RF does not install Chrome extension if it was previously removed via Chrome->Settings.
- Chrome + High DPI Screen: fix texts are too small in RF dropdown menus.
- Firefox: fix RF may fail to detect Firefox installtion in some cases.
- Firefox: fix RF does not install extension into Firefox ESR.
- Firefox 33+, RF2Go: fix RF2Go does not attach to Firefox 33 and later.
- Editor: add shortcuts: Ctrl+Backspace to delete a word back, Ctrl+Delete to delete a next word.
- Editor: fix keys in search box: Home/End first/last position, Ctrl+Home/End: first/last item.