Written By Kau BeTeBe on Senin, 30 Januari 2017 | Senin, Januari 30, 2017
Rufus 2.12.1054 and compact software application that allows you to to create Bootable USB drives. But the most important difference with other programs Rufus Making Bootable USB drives quickly this program. According to the developer, Rufus, more than twice the speed of the program, such as UNetBootin, Windows 7 DVD / USB Tool, then download and run the program, you must first select your USB drive and then select the ISO file contents ISO files into the USB drive to transfer.
Changes in 2.12.1054:- Add Hebrew translation, courtesy of NSBuilder and ????? ??????
- Add a cheat mode (Alt-O) to create an ISO from the first optical media found
- Enable target system selection for Windows To Go
- Enable NTFS selection for Syslinux 6.x (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Fix an issue that allowed BIOS target selection with pure UEFI images
- Fix license display for RTL languages
- Update Grub4DOS and FreeDOS to latest
- Additional fixes and improvements